Wednesday 28 May 2014

Med med med med

Hi guys!
This is going to be a short one today. This was a really busy week! Lot's happened, we finally got our car, we had our first snow of the season that actually shut the city down, buses were cancelled, schools closed, uni classes were cancelled and we were really cold... yeah if 5 degrees is cold. Matt was a goal judge for the Dunedin Thunder.
Matt's view of the game

Wombel playing in the snow
I gave two presentations and today was my final day of semester 1. Yeah! So now I only have two papers to hand in and then I will be finished. 2 days ago Matt and I drove out to Brighton in our Beetle. Brighton is a village south of Dunedin which is a small beach community. Its really nice to go down there to relax. The car performed nicely and we had a nice day at the beach. Our next projects include finding a nice place to stay while we go skiing in Queenstown and spending quality time together. 
Wombel and I in Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment